You need to apply at least 8 days before travel. The supporting documentation that has to be submitted by an applicant is dependent on the Country of Residence.
This Visa is valid for 90 days availed by travellers having a longer stay and travelling multiple times to UAE. The validity of the visa is for 58 days from the date of issue and is extendable twice for 30 days each, the Extension fee is AED 850 each time and the client can enter UAE multiple times and stay there for 90 Days from the first entry in UAE.
The Mandatory Documents that are required to be submitted are below:
- Passport Bio Data Page: This is the page in the client’s passport that has the Photo and other personal details. The passport bio page has to be coloured. Black and White copies will not be accepted.
- Passport Last Page: Certain nationalities have important information on the last page of their passport e.g. India. If your nationality does not have any information on the last page you are free to attach the first page of your passport in this browser. The Last page has to be coloured. Black and White copies will not be accepted.
- Photograph: Each applicant needs to submit a clear colour photograph of themselves. Preferably the photo should not be cropped from the passport. The photograph has to be coloured. Black and White photographs will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residence: This will only be applicable if the client’s Present Nationality and present Country of Permanent Residency is not the same. If this is applicable then the client has to submit their residency visa in the passport.
Terms & Conditions
- Once paid, service becomes non-refundable
- Transit visa should be applied at least 10 days before travel
- We are the intermediatory that files your visa to the UAE embassy, the approval or denial is as per the consent of the embassy only and we do not have any control over that